All the legal software solutions you need to succeed
Our law firm practice management software offers you all the software solutions you need in order to work more efficiently, easily track the progress of cases and achieve unprecedented growth.
The system includes:
– Integrated Legal Accounting Software. The practice management system includes a dedicated Lexcel Report functionality including screens per fee earner showing their live caseload and -last worked on- and -case review- dates.
Our system is complemented by the following mobile and web-based applications:
– Client Portal Solution– a web-based portal for client/third-party collaboration and case tracking including SMS & Twitter Alerts
– DPS iTime– our new time recording app
– DPS SafeChat– a new secure one-to-one communications app
Used by more than 700 legal businesses across the country, our practice management system can be tailored around your firm’s particular needs. You can pick and choose the products you need.
– Compliance with Solicitors’ Accounts Rules
– Scanned document management and distribution
– Time recording
– Automatic, online anti-money laundering checks
– Business Intelligence reports
Our law firm practice management software can be accessible via a web browser or desktop PC.
Both our standard and cloud-based legal practice management software seamlessly connects the fee earning and accounting functions of your legal practice, making the link between your staff’s productivity and your firm’s profitability flawless.
The system produces full graphical practice management reports including:
Our practice management system allows Partners and Practice Managers to easily track what each person is doing or needs to be doing on any case, at any time with full risk management for every step.
The DPS online legal practice management system allows fee earners to work on the go, whenever they need to, provided that there is an Internet connection in place. They can:
– produce attendance notes
– time record
– access their files
– preview PDF documents
– see all their emails (including those attached to a DPS file)
– view stats by fee earner or department
remotely, from any mobile device.
Learn more – download our white papers or request a no-obligation demonstration.