Legal Practice Management Software
How DPS Spitfire can help you to manage your legal practice more effectively
Make informed business decisions with easy to digest BI reoprts always readily available at your fingertips.
Get all of the data you need to show compliance with the Lexcel standard at the click of a button.
If you have a computer malfunction, all you need to do to recover your data is log on to a new machine.
Cut Paper Out of Your Business
Save money and space as you become less reliant on paper and send and receive all of your documents electronically.
Monitor Work Done and Work to Do
See your staff’s workload and what they are behind on, so you can manage their work effectively.
Improve Customer Outcomes
Complete matters quicker as documents are transferred electronically, giving you happier clients.
- DPS Spitfire is a completely web-based Practice Management System (PMS)
- Our PMS can help your firm to be more efficient, compliant and profitable
- You can download all the business intelligence reports you need to help you succeed
- You can monitor the workloads of all of your staff and teams
- You can achieve greater customer outcomes with DPS Spitfire
Find out how DPS Spitfire practice management works with our other products or arrange a demonstration by completing the form below:
DPS Spitfire is the latest legal practice management system (PMS) based entirely within your web browser. Spitfire is easily accessible from your Windows Computer or Apple Mac, as well as your mobile devices with an internet connection.
Your case management and digital dictation are both included in DPS Spitfire, while our legal accounts software DPS Financial Director is based on the same database so all of your systems work together seamlessly.
What does our Practice Management System do?
Essentially, DPS Spitfire’s practice management capabilities will help your firm remain compliant, improve efficiency and help you to build a more profitable firm.
We can help you to remain compliant with Solicitors Accounts Rules and achieve the new SRA Handbooks objective of good consumer outcomes, as your processes become quicker and your clients receive a better service. You can quickly and easily complete your online anti money laundering (AML) checks, keeping your business safe.
You can also produce full graphical practice management reports to help you to run your business more profitably. These reports include:
- Fee earner targets and fees receivable and rendered
- Practice average costs per case
- Business source profiling and analysis
- Practice Management Business Intelligence (real-time) reports
- KPI reports (individual and team members) accessed from DPS iTime, our app, allowing on-the-go performance monitoring.
The full list can go into the hundreds as you choose which reports you need and can even build your own bespoke ad hoc reports to meet any of your potential needs.
This high level of tracking allows Partners and Practice Managers to easily manage individual productivity with full risk management at every step.
Arrange Your Demonstration
Complete the form below and one of our team will get in touch with you to arrange a demonstration.