SARs Compliant Legal Accounts Software
How DPS Financial Director can help your legal accounts team be more efficient and compliant
DPS Financial Director has been built with Solicitor’s Accounts Rules in mind and so exceeds standards set by the SRA.
You can submit all of your VAT returns to HMRC digitally within DPS Financial Director.
Perform time consuming tasks in the click of a button as many features are completely automated.
Full multi-currency across the client and office accounts for when you are dealing with clients or 3rd parties across the globe.
You have the power to make changes to the layout of the ledger card, time recorded and other features.
Have all of your financial data close to hand so you can make informed business decisions.
- DPS Financial Director meets all of your legal accounting needs.
- FD exceeds the standards set by Solicitors Accounts Rules.
- Financial Director is fully-compliant with Making Tax Digital.
- Automation features will make your cashier team more efficient
- Work in full multi-currency.
- Get all the financial reports you will need.
Find out how Financial Director works with our other products or arrange a demonstration by completing the form below
SRA and MTD compliant Financial Director Legal Accounts software is designed to improve efficiency within the accounts department and provide key information for informed business decisions.
A component part of the DPS practice management solution, Financial Director provides for electronic chit submission and multi stage approval with a full audit trail saved to the file history.
Accounts teams can make use of a host of automated features including invoice creation, supplier payments, bank reconciliation & land registry import saving hours of posting time.
Standard reports and dashboards give a full picture of the financial health of your firm. You can see who is performing well, who isn’t and what savings can be made.
With 35 years’ experience in the legal technology industry, DPS have the experience and knowledge to provide law firms with a holistic solution to all their technology needs.
Delivered through the Azure cloud or On Premise, DPS Practice management is complemented by iTime, our App for time recording & digital dictation, and SafeChat our client portal app.
All of our legal technology solutions work together with no integration being necessary as they are one and the same database. This efficiency helps improve productivity and maintain the firm’s cyber security.
DPS are ISO27001:2013 accredited at a company level as well as holding both Cyber Essentials and GDPR accreditations, so you can be sure that your data is safe with our hosted solution.
- ‘My Matters’ screen provides a Lexcel compliant financial snapshot of a fee earner’s matters
- Automated fee earner reviews
- Record time from anywhere at the click of a button with the DPS ‘Floating Timer’.
- Bulk invoicing – the system automatically bills all the clients and their associated matters, and then automatically allocates the money received to the right matters.
- Billing guides and time analysis can be called straight from anywhere
- Send payment requests & receipts (e-chits) and billing requests to the accounts department electronically directly from your case files.
Through real-time KPI & client finance reporting, Financial Director enables firms to establish a clearer link between the work being done and the money coming in, leading to a more accurate view of their firm’s profitability and their staff’s efficiency.
- Compliance with Solicitors’ Accounts Rules
- Making Tax Digital HMRC Integration
- In-depth and Amendable Reporting of Key Performance Indicators
- Management Information Fee Earner Desktop & Personal Productivity Tools
- Granular Security Model
- Optional Single Screen to Post any Transaction
- Single screen for Creditors Management
- A Full Multi-Currency System
- Flexible and Automated Time Recording including multiple electronic timers
- Supplier Refunds and Credits
- Anti-Money Laundering Checks
- Client and Matter-Level Risk Analysis
- Built-In and Amendable Compliance Procedures
- Automatic Bank Reconciliations
- Online Bill Submissions
- Automatic Client & Deposit Account Interest calculation
- Cheque Printing
- Remote/Extranet Access to the System
- Fully Integrated to the DPS Case Management System
- Suitable for Alternative Business Structures
Administration & Regulatory Compliance Systems
- Provisions, either as part of core accounts/PMS or as an optional extra:
- Conflict of interest searching
- Compliance with Law Society’s new client regulations, e.g. automatic generation of Rule 15 client care letters
- Anti-money laundering check
- Credit checking
- Specific functionality to support SQM/LAFQAS
- Support for COLPs + COFA and DPO’s.
- GDPR Compliant.
This is a fully scalable, modular system designed according to the requirements of the modern legal practitioner.
Working in conjunction with Financial Director, the system makes possible the electronic exchange and approval of documents, e-chits and other billing requests between accounts staff and fee earners. Outlook Office also gives fee earners the ability to post time sheets and view ledger cards in real time, relieving some of the strain from the accounts department while providing the fee earner with more functionality.
Arrange Your Demonstration
Complete the form below and one of our team will get in touch with you to arrange a demonstration.